GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Terms and Schedules
- Approved in April 2016 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a significant legislative change in Europe relating to the data protection laws since the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC which was introduced in 1995.
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) extends the scope of the EU data protection law to all foreign companies processing data in the EU residents. The GDPR also defines a new set of “digital rights” for EU citizens.
- Here at JustHostMe we support GDPR and well endeavour to ensure all our services comply with it’s provisions by the 25th May 2018.
- Below are links to important documents and a FAQ section about our implementation and compliance of the GDPR. Please take time to read through them and ensure you and/or your business are also in compliance with the provisions of GDPR.
- GDPR FAQ's
- GDPR Sub Processors
- For further details about our GDPR implementation please contact us at our registered address:
- JustHostMe Limited 11 Oatlands Swindon Wiltshire SN5 6AU United Kingdom